The Mid America CADD Community is hosting a free presenter boot-camp on Wednesday June 3rd, 2015 at the Burns & McDonnell world headquarters in Kansas City, MO.
This session will provide valuable insight on...
- Structuring Presentations
- Preparing Effective Presentation Materials
- Managing Your Audience
- Overcoming Anxiety
We ask that only inidividuals that plan on presenting at our conference enroll for this event. Note that you do not need to be a new presenter, those wishing to brush up on their skills are more than welcome to partake. Food and beverages will be provided.
As a reminder, those who speak at our summer conference receive the following perks...
- All Presenters get a $50 Amazon Gift Card
- Our first two new Presenters will get an additional $50 Amazon Gift Card
- Free admission to both days of the conference ($260 value)
- A Presenter only raffle
- Our 5th new Presenter will get to pie the Chair
- Our Committee is more than happy to assist in presentation preparation
- Committee Volunteers are happy to proctor your session or co-present
Due to space limitations, registration is limited to the first 30 people. Register now!
If you have any questions please contact MACC at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can follow the link here to register
See you at Burns & McDonnell!