Conference Dates: August 4th and 5th, 2015
It’s that time of year again and we’re gearing up for another great MACC User conference.
The key to any great user conference and/or group is user participation. In the past couple years we’ve noticed a steep decline in the number of users willing to present. We absolutely appreciate the involvement from Bentley in our fine community. However, to be a user group we need real-world experience. Our focus this year is to add fresh faces to our roster. Please consider this your official invitation to enlighten your peers with your knowledge.
Criteria: We want it all, whether you’re a seasoned presenter that’s been doing this for years; or fresh out of school and can show us magic with a mouse, we want to see and hear what you have to say. All presentations run an hour (plan on 45 minutes of presentation and 15 minutes for Q &A).
- All speakers get a $50 Amazon Gift Card
- Our first two new speakers will get an additional $50 on their Amazon Gift Card
- Free admission to both days of the conference ($260 value)
- In addition to our standard raffle, we will have a speaker only prize
- If we pick up 5 new speakers, our 5th speaker will get to throw a pie at the chair
- To encourage/prep our speakers, we will hold a speaker only boot-camp, watch your in-box for more info
- If you’ve never presented before and need assistance, we have volunteers that will be happy to help you prepare your presentation
- If you have a little stage fright, one of our past presenters would be more than happy to proctor or co-present with you
To help us pick sessions and topics to best serve you, please fill out a survey.
We're bringing back the Leadership Track and evening event this year as well. If you have any questions, ideas or comments please contact MACC at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mid-America CADD Community Committee