It’s that time of year again and we’re gearing up for another great MACC User conference.
This year’s conference will be FREE for all attendees. We are scaling back the conference a bit and we’ll only be holding a one day event.
Registration will be opening soon (Please register even for the free event, we need to provide our caterer with an accurate head count!)
Date: Wednesday September 19th, 2018
Location: Burns & McDonnell, Ward Parkway Campus
Call for Presenters
Help get the word out on that neat new trick you found. Share your knowledge with your coworkers and community. Learn presentation skills.
We want it all, whether you’re a seasoned presenter that’s been doing this for years; or fresh out of school and can show us magic with a mouse, we want to see and hear what you have to say. All presentations run an hour (plan on 45 minutes of presentation and 15 minutes for Q &A).
- All speakers get a $50 Amazon Gift Card
- Our first two new speakers will get an additional $50 on their Amazon Gift Card
- In addition to our standard raffle, we will have a speaker only prize
- If you’ve never presented before and need assistance, we have volunteers that will be happy to help you prepare your presentation
- If you have a little stage fright, one of our past presenters would be more than happy to proctor or co-present with you
Call for Assistance
The key to any great user conference and/or group is user participation. In the past couple years we’ve noticed a steep decline in the number of people helping out with the conference.
We absolutely appreciate the involvement from Bentley in our fine community. However, to be a user group we need your help. Our focus this year is to add fresh faces to our roster.
Please consider this your official invitation to volunteer with your peers to make a better community!
If you’re interested in speaking or helping out you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click to join our Slack community.
MACC 2018 Conference
Burns & McDonnell
Ward Parkway Campus
Date: Wed Sept 19th, 2018
(updated Sept 6th)